Job Title: Accounting Manager
Reports to: CEO
FUSE is an acronym: For United States Employment. FUSE Fabrication started with a vision to employ Americans'. Since 2010, we have been dedicated to hiring and training professionals in a diverse set of disciplines and have transformed from a Custom Sheet Metal shop to a State-of the-Art manufacturing facility. FUSE Fabrication’s turn-key approach helps clients at every step of the process from design to installation, and even offers on-going maintenance. Fuse Fabrication is a specialized sheet metal fabrication company in Central Florida. Our turn-key operation features high-quality, American-made fabricated and machined products that are competitively priced. We also create lasting relationships with our customers. By investing time and attention to detail for your project we act as your partner, ensuring the best possible outcome. Quality is our number one goal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing Financial Reports: Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Work with CPA: Work with CPA on financial documents, reports, & statements requested.
- Implementation of Accounting Policies: Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, & guidelines.
- Verify Purchase Orders: Work with office personnel on verifying Purchase Orders to received invoices.
- Provide Financial Data: Provide accurate, timely, & relevant recording, reporting, & analysis of financial data.
- Ensure Vendor Account is Current: Enter vendor invoices & pay according. Keep Vendor accounting information current.
- Send Customer Invoices & Current: Enter customer invoices & submitted to customers. Follow up with past due accounts.
- Deposits monies to correct accounts.
- Accuracy of Job Cost Analysis: Work in the ERP system to account for the accuracy on job cost analysis.
- Primary Point-of-Contact for Auditors: Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
- Confidentiality: Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information for employees, customers & vendors.
- ERP: Previous experience using ERP system.
- Payroll: Previous experience with payroll & using payroll system (ADP).
- Accounts and Credit Cards: Manage company accounts & credit cards. Conduct monthly reconciliation on all accounts.
- Year End Closing: Actively participates end of year closing.
Qualifications for Accountant:
- Previous experience in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2-5 years minimum of accounting/finance experience.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- QuickBooks: Previous experience using QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Task oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment .
- Knowledge of basic tax principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Notary is a plus.
- Experience is manufacturing industries is a plus.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 20 lbs.
- Occasionally squat/kneel, bend/stoop, crawl, twist/turn, grasp or reach overhead.
- Sit and/or stand for a prolonged period.
- Walk short distances as needed.
- Ability to work in a 55 – 85-degree Fahrenheit work environment.
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment wearing hearing protection, vision protection, hard-hat, steel-toed shoes, and other appropriate protective clothing as needed.
- Able to fulfill these physical requirements with or without accommodations.