Job Title: Millwright Ironworker
FLSA: Full-Time/ Non-Exempt
Reports to: Field Foreman
FUSE is an acronym: For United States Employment. FUSE Fabrication started with a vision to employ Americans'. Since 2010, we have been dedicated to hiring and training professionals in a diverse set of disciplines and have transformed from a Custom Sheet Metal shop to a State-of the-Art manufacturing facility. FUSE Fabrication’s turn-key approach helps clients at every step of the process from design to installation, and even offers on-going maintenance. Fuse Fabrication is a specialized sheet metal fabrication company in Central Florida. Our turn-key operation features high-quality, American-made fabricated and machined products that are competitively priced. We also create lasting relationships with our customers. By investing time and attention to detail for your project we act as your partner, ensuring the best possible outcome. Quality is our number one goal.
- Disassemble & reassemble equipment for repair, installation, or transportation.
- Installation and/or decommissioning of equipment/machinery.
- Review & interpret engineering specifications, schematics, & blueprints to determine work procedures
- Transfer equipment to the applicable site for maintenance to avoid contamination or safety hazards.
- Hand Tools: Use wide range of hand tools including but not limited to, measuring tools, welding & torch cutting.
- Determine which machines, techniques, and tools to use when moving and installing equipment.
- Visit various job sites all over state of Florida.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Millwright.
- In-depth knowledge of construction equipment and machinery.
- Completion of Millwright certificate program.
- Math Skills: Strong attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Team Player: Must be able to work well with a team.
- OSHA and MSHA: Must have general knowledge of OSHA and MSHA standards.
- Operating/Signaling Heavy Machinery: Must have general knowledge of operating/signaling heavy machinery such as: Man lift, Telehandler, & Crane.
- Communication: Great communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver license.