Job Title: Office Manager
Reports to: CEO
FUSE is an acronym: For United States Employment. FUSE Fabrication started with a vision to employ Americans'. Since 2010, we have been dedicated to hiring and training professionals in a diverse set of disciplines and have transformed from a Custom Sheet Metal shop to a State-of the-Art manufacturing facility. FUSE Fabrication’s turn-key approach helps clients at every step of the process from design to installation, and even offers on-going maintenance. Fuse Fabrication is a specialized sheet metal fabrication company in Central Florida. Our turn-key operation features high-quality, American-made fabricated and machined products that are competitively priced. We also create lasting relationships with our customers. By investing time and attention to detail for your project we act as your partner, ensuring the best possible outcome. Quality is our number one goal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervisor & Administrative Support: Provides administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer. Preparing, reviewing and distribution of professional correspondence and official documents. Supervise Accounting Department. Back up for the HR Manager.
- Administrative Duties: Management & supervision of Executive Offices operations such as key control, order supplies & equipment, maintenance & janitorial needs to ensure safe & clean facility.
- Contract & Agreement Tracking & Control: Tracking and ensure timely renewal of Services Agreements and Vendor Contracts. Works with providers to resolve service issues identified.
- Field Support: Provides for travel arrangements for Field Crew such as Lodging, time keeping and transportation coordination.
- Visitor Control: Welcomes visitors & identifies the purpose of their visit. Directs call to the appropriate department.
- Phone Calls: Answers & screens incoming phone calls & directs call to appropriate department.
- Policies & Procedures: Review & propose improvements to company policies & processes.
- Contribute to Company Goals: Ensures company functions are successful & contribute to accomplishing goals.
- Time Tickets: Provides Quality Review of time & attendance & time tickets to ensure accuracy and labor is bill to each job appropriately.
- Routing Emails: Monitors email and forwards to appropriates department.
- Vendor Invoices and POs: Match vendor invoices to packing slips to verify PO is accurate and closed before passing to accounting department for payment.
- Information Distribution: Preparing, reviewing and distribution of professional correspondence and official documents. Disseminates information & updates to all departments as needed. Prepares formal communication to customers and vendors.
- Meeting Coordination: Coordinate weekly manager’s meeting & monthly staff luncheon/meeting.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Relations: Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Organization & Attention to Detail: Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time Management: Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Analysis & Problem-Solving: Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks & to delegate them when appropriate.
- Integrity, professionalism, & confidentiality: Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, & confidentiality.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, or related software.
- HRIS & Talent Management Systems: Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS & talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.