Job Title: Salesperson/Estimator
Reports to: CEO
FUSE is an acronym: For United States Employment. FUSE Fabrication started with a vision to employ Americans'. Since 2010, we have been dedicated to hiring and training professionals in a diverse set of disciplines and have transformed from a Custom Sheet Metal shop to a State-of the-Art manufacturing facility. FUSE Fabrication’s turn-key approach helps clients at every step of the process from design to installation, and even offers on-going maintenance. Fuse Fabrication is a specialized sheet metal fabrication company in Central Florida. Our turn-key operation features high-quality, American-made fabricated and machined products that are competitively priced. We also create lasting relationships with our customers. By investing time and attention to detail for your project we act as your partner, ensuring the best possible outcome. Quality is our number one goal.
- Evaluate scope of work and RFQ’s from customers including drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Prepare material take-offs based on drawings and specifications.
- Source and price materials as needed to prepare estimates.
- Assign labor man-hours for processing of work.
- Source and obtain pricing for sublet work.
- Liaison with customers and production team to ensure their exact requirements are being satisfied to bring additional value to the project.
- For design/build projects, work with engineering or utilize other resources as needed.
- Assist with internal processes and approvals as necessary for bidding.
- Prepare detailed proposals, including schedule, payment terms, terms & conditions.
- Prepare estimate summary, project data sheet, and ensure all documentation is properly distributed.
- Participate in kick-off meetings prior to start of fabrication as required.
- Follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction after completion of project.
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, SKILLS, AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read/interpret drawings and prepare thorough and accurate material take-offs.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, including Microsoft Office and ERP programs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative format with multiple team members.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of handling multiple tasks/projects in fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with contractual language.
- 3-5 years of experience in steel fabrication estimating.
- 3-5 years of experience performing construction take-offs.
- 2 years Project management.