Job Title: Shipping, Receiving & Inventory Coordinator
FLSA: Full-Time/ Non-Exempt
Reports to: Shop Foreman
FUSE is an acronym: For United States Employment. FUSE Fabrication started with a vision to employ Americans'. Since 2010, we have been dedicated to hiring and training professionals in a diverse set of disciplines and have transformed from a Custom Sheet Metal shop to a State-of the-Art manufacturing facility. FUSE Fabrication’s turn-key approach helps clients at every step of the process from design to installation, and even offers on-going maintenance. Fuse Fabrication is a specialized sheet metal fabrication company in Central Florida. Our turn-key operation features high-quality, American-made fabricated and machined products that are competitively priced. We also create lasting relationships with our customers. By investing time and attention to detail for your project we act as your partner, ensuring the best possible outcome. Quality is our number one goal.
- Shipping/Receiving Board: Verify that shipping/receiving board is current & updated daily.
- Material Labeled & Received in ShopTech E2: Visually inspect and/or verify that material is properly label & received in ShopTech E2.
- Packing List to PO: Verify packing list to PO & file packing lists accordingly.
- Assist in building Purchase Orders as directed by salesmen or shop foreman.
- PO’s Closing Process: Verify in ShopTech E2 that POs are closed out properly with accurate pricing & quantity accounted for. Close out jobs and create packing list as directed.
- Process Material Returns: Prepare documents & process for material returns & assist with vendor returns as asked. Enter in ShopTech E2 system correctly.
- Material Discrepancies: Contact vendors for any discrepancies with receiving materials.
- Occasionally help ship orders to customers.
- ShopTech E2 Troubleshooting: Document & contact ShopTech E2 with system problems.
- Customer Service: Greet vendors, customers & delivery workers in a courteous & professional manner.
- Tool Room: Ensure tool room is adequately secured when not inside.
- Inventory: Oversee & help maintain accurate inventory counts of stock items. Adjust inventory as needed to apply stock to jobs. Document & update inventory from daily deliveries & shipments.
- Supplies: Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Sales & Shop Foreman: Work with salesman/shop foreman when jobs are completed to ensure it is ready for shipment.
- Shop Foreman: Work with the shop foreman to order supplies to avoid inefficiencies or surplus & analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost- effective supplies.
- Keeps a safe and clean work area. Assist in implementing all safety guidelines.
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred. Some college preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Teams highly recommended.
- Previous experience in Inventory and/or Shipping/Receiving is highly recommended for this position.
- Knowledge of OSHA standard work safety is a plus.
- Willingness to become certified in requested areas. Required certifications will be paid by the employer.
- Previous knowledge of ShopTech E2 or other manufacturing software preferred.
- Industrial business attire including steel toe/composite boots and/or shoes; pants with no holes are required. Safety glasses and ear protection when applicable are required.
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently.
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, crawl, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently.
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 12 hours per day.
- Ability to work in a 30 – 100+ degree Fahrenheit work environment.
- Able to fulfill these physical duties as required with or without accommodations.